CONTINUING EDUCATION & RECERTIFICATION
Benefits of earning and maintaining the Sherpa Executive Coaching certification:
Once certified, you will always be able to say: ‘I am an executive coach using the Sherpa process. I was trained and certified at (University Name).’ When you remain a part of the movement, you can say a lot more about yourself.
Why get re-certified? Here’s what you get:
- IDENTITY: Continue using the Sherpa name and logo to promote your career.
- As the franchise grows, so does the value of the brand.
- Sherpa is the only process endorsed by multiple universities, nine in all.
- You’re associated with the best research in the field.
- 20,000 downloads of our annual market survey each year.
- Advanced research in leadership and applied neuroscience.
- People who know about coaching know the Sherpa name.
- OPPORTUNITY: Advance your career possibilities: CSC’s are eligible to work as a
- Certified Skills Trainer (CST)
- Certified Practicum Instructor (CPI) or
- Certified Sherpa Educator (CSE)
- INFORMATION: Exclusive access to the world’s best research on coaching.
- Free custom reports: breakout information from our annual survey, on request.
- PROMOTION: A free directory listing on the Sherpa website, world’s #1 site related to executive coaching.
- COMMUNITY: Stay on board with a movement that will grow in strength for years to come.
- SUPPORT: Informal support from Sherpa HQ.
- Want to brainstorm about a plan or a promotion? Call us. We’re here for you.
- Need a quick bit of advice about a client? Call on our experts.
Why should you come to the conference for continuing education and recertification?
- IMPROVEMENT: Continuing education makes you a better coach:
- more secure in your job.
- more prosperous in your business.
- ICF approved for continuing education hours.
- INSIGHT: You get new material and insights from the world’s leading educators in coaching.
- Working with executive contacts: make your coaching more powerful.
- Client homework: what to do, when to do it.
- How to wrap up an engagement.
- The filters that cloud clients’ perceptions.
- NETWORK: Build a network of top-flight professional peers.
- Need advice? Help on a project? You can phone a friend.
- INSPIRATION: The experience is both educational and inspiring.
- Improve your skills, attitude and enthusiasm about being a coach.
- MOTIVATION: Have a class reunion in a large and encouraging community.
- Stay in touch and support the people you studied with.
If I can’t make the conference, what do I get when I certify by filing a log or case study?
- All the benefits of staying certified, listed above.
- A free download of audio and video resources.
- Free download of conference PowerPoint presentations.
- Commitment and motivation to keep coaching, using the process with mastery.