Judith Colemon is an author and educator who trains and certifies executive coaches. Along with Brenda Corbett, Colemon penned “The Sherpa Guide: Process-Driven Executive Coaching”, the world’s most widely used textbook for coach training.
Ms. Colemon’s coaching is based on her experience as CEO for both a startup and an established institution. With her passion for leadership, she began coaching executives one-on-one in 2001. She’s still coaching, and she’s a leading authority in the field. Colemon has trained coaches for Toyota, Liberty Mutual, Hershey and the National Cancer Institute.
Colemon continues certifying executive coaches at the University of Georgia and Howard University. “The Sherpa Guide”, is used by executive education programs at all three locations. Sherpa Coaching is the only process endorsed by multiple universities.
Her firm, Sherpa Coaching, is a minority business enterprise, women-owned, based in Cincinnati. Sherpa Coaching is the credentialing body that certifies executive coaches after their executive education experience.
Instructor (partial list)
Training and certifying executive coaches:
• University of Georgia, 2007 – present.
• Howard University, 2014 – present.
• prior programs at Miami University, Texas Christian, Penn State, University of Cincinnati, University of Louisville, Kent State and Xavier
• National faculty, Neighbor Works America.
Published Author: (see books)
• BE . . Don’t Do, Sasha 2009
• The Sherpa Guide, Thomson 2005
• President, co-founder, Sherpa Coaching LLC, 2005.
• CEO, 2002-2005, Better Housing League, Cincinnati.
• Executive Director / CEO, 1996-2002, TRIP, Cincinnati.
• Native and resident of Cincinnati, Ohio
• Bachelor’s Degree, Criminal Justice University of Dayton, Ohio.
513 . 232 . 0002